Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Shopping!

I went to the craft store today. I just wanted to buy some beads that I am using to make an anklet for my Aunt. I came home with the beads (luckily), 15 skeins of yarn, 6 cuts of fabric including enough to make a blanket! How did that happen? Darn craft store!!!! They get me everytime! I think that I need to be banned from going to any craft stores! My husband tries to ban me, but obviously I don't listen! How was your last trip to the craft store? Did you stick to your list, if so can you give me some advice?

5 comments:

LittlePaintedPolkaDots said...

Cute stuff! How did you add your etsy link with the pic to your blog? Can you comment my blog and let me know? I would be forever grateful!!

Lasting Memories Scrapbooking said...

i never stick to my list, i always sneak some extra;s :) thanks for the comment on my trifold card:)

A Blond And A Torch said...

My husband has banned me from our local craft store for this same reason!

Christina said...

Thank you for the comment! Your site is adorable!! I haven't been to a craft store in ages mostly because I'd spend hours in there wondering around trying to be crafty in some way!!

Emma said...

I can happily get lost in a craft store for hours. I love that they are so BIG in the US!