Sunday, March 16, 2008

Green is my favorite color

I love St. Patrick's day b/c green has always been my favorite color! Don't forget to wear green tomorrow or someone may pinch you :) I would never do that to anyone! lol! My husband loves St. Patrick's day b/c McDonald's has green shakes. Every year he has to make sure that he buys his fair share of them. Mint bothers my stomach so I don't share his enthusiasm for them, but I try to help him remember them each year.
I have a neon green sweatshirt & matching neon green hat that will be perfect for tomorrow. I want to make sure that everyone knows I am wearing green.
Have fun tomorrow!

6 comments:

Simply Wired Custom Jewelry said...

Your mini looks beautiful on the page! I'm glad the tutorial worked. Your items look so lovely against the pink background of your blog. Nicely done!

Anonymous said...

I love the look of your blog! It is very eye catching1

Anonymous said...

I agree with the previous posts. Your blog is professional and eye catching.

AuntDsHandcrafts said...

Simply Wired: Your tutorial worked great! Thanks for the nice comment :)

AuntDsHandcrafts said...

Thank you pmcookie!

AuntDsHandcrafts said...

Thank you Lori!