Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Photos

I am trying to improve my photography. I have set up a makeshift "photography studio" in my house. My husband is a photographer, but he does outdoor photography and doesn't have time to help me. I have taken one photo that I love and have been trying to duplicate it with my other products to no avail. One of my main problems is it has been really foggy lately, so the lighting is horrible. I am having fun trying to perfect my photographs. I hope that other people think they are improving :) Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried a light tent? That's what I use and it has really made a difference. Here's a link to make your own: http://www.instructables.com/id/Super-Simple-Light-Tent/

AuntDsHandcrafts said...

Lori,

Thank you I am going to build a tent box and retake my photos. Thanks for the link :)